[3830] NAQP CW KD2MX Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd2mx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KD2MX Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:29:05 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KD2MX
Operator(s): KD2MX
Station: KD2MX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Oakland, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:    3     2
   80:   14     9
   40:   34    19
   20:   58    21
   15:    2     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  111    53  Total Score = 5,883

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My second go around for this contest.  Lots of fun.  Early on, 15M sounded like
it was going to open but then quickly shut down.  Heard nothing on 10M.  20M
was ok, but lots of here and then gone signals.  40M QRM/QRN was terrible later
in the evening.  Nice to get some action on 80M & 160M. There was plenty of late
night activity but I had an early morning planned so I shut down at midnight.  I
was 100% S&P.  Had a nice increase in my score over my first try.  Looking
forward to the next one.