[3830] IOTA P3J(5B4AHJ) SO24Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g3pmr@shacklog.co.uk
Subject: [3830] IOTA P3J(5B4AHJ) SO24Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 03:32:44 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: P3J
Operator(s): 5B4AHJ
Station: P3J

Class: SO24Mixed HP
QTH: Pafos
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:    71      18       3       3
   40:   396      52      18      14
   20:   655      56     184      38
   15:   145      26      36      16
   10:    61      13       2       2
Total:  1328     165     243      73  Total Score = 2,238,390

Club:

Comments:

Enjoyable contest.
Generally condx somewhat better than last year.

Like Bob, G3PJT I found phone a bore and hard work - hence only 243 Qs on
phone, but of course I therefore missed many mults!

Like Nigel, G3TXF, DX mults were few and far between.

It was nice to find 10m open the last few hours of the contest with some useful
late mults worked. The band seemed to be open to most of the UK incl G, GD, GM,
GI, as well as EI and much of Western Europe, but I think many Gs may have
missed it. Big signal from MD4K on this band.

A number of Gs actually called me Bob (P3F) (same in the Commonwealth Contest),
hopefully one day everyone will know that P3J is me!

73
Alan
5B4AHJ P3J