[3830] IOTA PB2T/P Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA PB2T/P Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:30:45 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: PB2T/P
Operator(s): ON6NL, ON4IA, ON6CC, ON4TTT, ON6LEO, ON8UK, ETC
Station: PB2T/P

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Goeree, EU146
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  163       33      157      45
   40:  383       44      445      54
   20:  352       42      540      77
   15:   81       17      163      34
   10:    9        8       16      15
Total:  988      144     1321     225  Total Score = 5,177,439

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

For the sixth we brought the whole shack of our club to the home of the scouts
of Goedereede. It takes 4 cars and 2 trailors to transport everything and
2 full days to set up the antennas and stations by 7 operators.
Still its not called an "expedition" HIHI!
Condx were as to be expected a little less compared to all the other years.
We had also the impression less islands were activated.
Great to do this contest every year again! See you all next year from
(another?) island!
Rig: FT1000 + TS850
ACOM + home made linear
10/15/20 TH6DXX + 2 el Quad