[3830] NAQP SSB NX9T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NX9T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:24:30 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   56    19
   80:  112    36
   40:  319    47
   20:  186    36
   15:   55    14
   10:    5     5
-------------------
Total:  733   157  Total Score = 115,081

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Quite an interesting outing.  The afternoon seemed painfully slow at times...had
me really wondering what I was doing sitting in the chair!  But, there were some
really nice runs that developed periodically.  Lots of fun as always.
Conditions seemed flat...then peaked...then flat...then great...back and forth
(or maybe it was a short in my coax?).  Thanks to all for the great time and
the Q's.  The evening hours really made this one.

73,
jeff nx9t

www.qsl.net/nx9t