[3830] NAQP SSB N4PN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4pn@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4PN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:36:07 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MACON, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   34    17
   80:   74    28
   40:  361    53
   20:  496    59
   15:   81    27
   10:   15     7
-------------------
Total: 1061   191  Total Score = 202,651

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This is fun stuff...see lots had trouble with QRN, etc but things seemed
pretty good here. I beat my score from last year by over 54k points -
with only 22 more Q's but 48 more mults. Lots of station worked on five
bands - no one on six bands. Nice working Bill, VY2LI on three bands.
Have two very short "beverages" run all thru my yard and my neighbors
yards about ten feet off the ground - NE & NW. They made a lot of
difference on 40, 80 & 160.
Thanks for the Q's - there were several I just couldn't pull out.
73, Paul, N4PN