[3830] IOTA EJ2MT Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, afh@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject: [3830] IOTA EJ2MT Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 06:44:00 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: EJ2MT
Operator(s): G3XSV EI5HB G3ZVW EI3JE G4CLA EI9HC G4FKA M1EBV EI7FJ M0MAT G0HFX
Station: EJ2MT

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Bere Island
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   48       38      132      43
   40:  281       59      332      58
   20:  236       50     1111     106
   15:  102       23      401      58
   10:   25        9      240      24
Total:  692      179     2216     289  Total Score = 8,238,672

Club:

Comments:

DXpedition section.

The Bere Island Group (EJ2MT) is a collaboration between the Bristol Contest
Group (G6YB) and the East Cork Contest Group (EI7M).

Our efforts this year were severely hit by a force 10 gale which hit the Island
3 hours before the start of the contest destroying most of our antennas.  We did
not want to give up so we managed to get some antennas back up at reduced
height.  Considering this, we were happy with the results.

73

Bere Island Group