[3830] NAQP SSB K5KA/KL7(@KL7RA) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K5KA/KL7(@KL7RA) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 16:17:46 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K5KA/KL7
Operator(s): K5KA,KL7RA,N5RZ
Station: KL7RA

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: AK
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  11      8
   20:  81     20
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  92     28  Total Score = 2,576

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Escaped the Oklahoma heat with a short trip to the Alaska QTH of KL7RA.  Rich
has a majestic 40 acre hilltop overlooking the Cook Inlet and beautiful
mountain ranges.  After a couple of days of antenna work and fishing we decided
to play radio Saturday night.  We called every station we heard.  20 meters
worked ok when the lower 48 would listen this direction.  We tried the last
hour on 40 meters but we were still in full daylight.

Rich is making good progress on his M/M station and look for him to be much
louder in the next couple of years.  Special thanks to KL7RA for having us.

73, Ken K5KA