[3830] NAQP SSB NT4TT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NT4TT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:04:05 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NT4TT
Operator(s): NT4TT
Station: NT4TT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Idaho
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  211    51
   15:   19    13
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  330    64  Total Score = 21,120

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Ski Bums #2

Comments:

Had a great time. Conditions sucked, lots of qrm and qrn. 15 was good for only a
while. Nothing on 10 and had no antennas up for 40/80/160. HAd lots of requests
though. Sorry. Could have tripled my score maybe had I had them. Got to work
several from the GMCC and one from the UDXA. Could not tell if anyone else was
up from Idaho or not. Also had errands to run so could not dedicate the
complete time to the test. But still did pretty good anyway.
 Looking forward to next year...