[3830] OhQP WB8JUI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP WB8JUI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:25:32 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Seneca Co.
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  125     21
   40:  117      5
   20:   55      6
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  297     32  CW Mults = 91  Ph Mults = 24  Total Score = 71,990

Club:

Comments:

40 was long most of the contest, costing a lot of in state multipliers.  I had
very few mobiles in the log on 40.  I heard pile-ups calling, but just couldn't
hear anything.  I did manage to work a few mobiles on 20 during their treks to
the North Central counties.

I gave 10 and 15 a shot periodically, but came up empty.  With propagation and
activity low on the higher bands, maybe MRRC should consider adding 160 next
year???

Thanks to all for the QSOs.  Your patience and repeats on 80, where I had lots
of QRN and noise, were greatly appreciated.

Now, back to my tower project!

73 - Rick WB8JUI