[3830] OhQP W0BH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP W0BH SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:01:35 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 9:47

   80:   23      9
   40:   46     37
   20:   45     86
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  114    132  CW Mults = 55  Ph Mults = 50  Total Score = 37,800

Club:

Comments:

A really fun way to spend the day in the shack. I had lots of school prep to do
so I did lots of multitasking but had plenty of time to chase rovers and call
CQ from time to time.  20m propagation to OH was excellent during the first
part of the contest. A 40m path to OH didn't really come in until later in the
day although I heard lots of one-sided activity (the wrong side for me). 80m
was noisy and I still had only a dipole up for 80m which was tuned for CW.
This week we'll start putting the antennas back up.

The rovers did a GREAT job and seemed to cover the state very nicely. I enjoy
drawing on maps as I work them and the lines got pretty long in some cases! My
log shows the following rover activity ...

K8BB-12   W8UE-8  AF8A-8  K8MR-7  W1NN-6  KJ9C-5  AD8J-3  N8TFD-3  W8TK-3

The combined county total was 67 / 88.

Thanks to the Mad River Radio Club for a well run event (and a loud station I
might add).  Until the next one ...

73, Bob, w0bh