[3830] SCC RTTY LZ8A(LZ2BE) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY LZ8A(LZ2BE) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 00:24:27 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: LZ8A
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: KN33gm
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

   80:  125   255    48
   40:  257   562    53
   20:  466  1057    65
   15:  226   501    54
   10:   69   142    39
-------------------------
Total: 1143  2517   259  Total Score = 651,903

Club:

Comments:

Condx was better compared to SARTG with a lot of participants. The oldest one
was N8GZ - 1933!
Most of 10m QSO's were with friends who were kind enough to move from other
band on my request. Thank you all for valuable points and mults!
The WX was very bad especialy during the night. I had to switch off the radio
twice for some 20-30 min due to the very close lightnings. Strong QRN caused a
lot of repeats.
Anyway it was a lot of fun. Congratulations to 7X0RY, 9A5W and ZC4LI for top
scores!
Thanks to all friends who worked with me and CUAGN next time!
73 Boyan LZ2BE/LZ8A