[3830] IARU DD1IM SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU DD1IM SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:02:22 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: DD1IM
Operator(s): DD1IM
Station: DD1IM

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: nr Heidelberg
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  504     0     168  Total Score = 205,968

Club:

Comments:

Hi cw-fellows,

my 3rd participation (op time almost 13 hrs in several stages), but still mni
requests concerning my cw-unusual prefix "dd". However, so I was happy having
met some frnds who remembered... it has been a pleasure.
Especially in the first hours it had been a hard way operating. Sometimes I had
to call vy, vy often & sometimes didn't get any answer, so lost a lot of
time...

Mni tnx 2 all qso-partners & IARU 4 the test, hpe cu(agn),
vy 73, gl es cwfe de Sascha DD1IM (member of DARC, DOK K27)

P.S.: I must apologize 4 my late posting... I just returned from a vacation
trip w/o any webaccess...