[3830] NA Sprint CW KT0R HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KT0R HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:17:40 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Mn
Operating Time (hrs): 2
Radios: SO2R

   80:   45
   40:   58
   20:   24
---------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team: MWA

Comments:

Well, the bands sounded to be in good shape the time I was on. Sorry I missed
about 1/2 the contest. 20 was about gone when I got in there but did get a few.
Nice to hear VY1JA and KH6 on 20...Also heard KL7WV but, he got away...

Other sections heard and not worked were Ia....I think I heard N0IJ in Iowa??
Was that you John? Unless I copied it wrong. You didn't hear me.  And No IL
that was strange....Ve's were not to be found except for VE3,VE7, and VY1....I
did hear VE1DX...but again at the wrong time.

Still always a great contest.

C U Agn soon.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R