[3830] NA Sprint CW N6WG QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wg@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6WG QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:13:36 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Newark CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.75

   80:   7    30 min
   40:  25    60 min
   20:   7    10 min
---------------------
Total:  39     Mults = 18  Total Score = 702

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #3

Comments:

Got a late start due to a surprise family dinner.  Our oldest
son announced we are going to be grandparents again, so it was
worth the delay :-)
SPRINT is definitely not my finest hour.  Even when I'm quick enough
to get my call in first, I'm still roadkill when a stronger signal
runs over me.
I still do SPRINT, not for score, but to keep my reflexes up and
to keep my gray cells from turning to mush :-)  I really prefer
the longer contests where my dogged persistence has a chance to
pay off.
Thanks to all for the Qs.  I'm thinking of trying the SSB SPRINT,
just to see what happens.
73, Bob N6WG
The Little Station with Attitude