[3830] ARRL Sep VHF VE1SKY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve1sky@canada.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF VE1SKY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:15:56 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   3     3  Total Score = 12

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Awesome propagation!  My run rate was just over 1 per day so had to revert to
search and pounce.  It's amazing how difficult and how much energy can be
expended to garner 12 points from FN74 when conditions are like this.  It was
nice chatting with K1TR (70cm), K1WHS (6m) and K1TOL (6m) - my entire log!

   Band    QSOs  Points Mults
    6m       2      2     2
    70cm     1      2     1

 Total score        4  *  3  = 12

This is my last VHF contest from my Clementsport, NS station.  I will hopefully
be back in June from Bridgetown,... still FN74.

73

Roger, VE1SKY