[3830] NA Sprint CW K5WA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5WA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:40:55 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   65
   40:  114
   20:   97
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers Dashers

Comments:

Never enough time to get everything set for Sprint.  Logging program needed a
bit more configuration since I had only used a single rig last time out.  80M
had a tremendous amount of storm static.  Sorry I couldn't hear a few who were
responding to my CQs, just too much noise.  I also transmitted on my
not-quite-yet-repaired 80M 4-square, by accident, and apparently burned
something up in the switchbox.  I didn't realize I had left it in line for more
than half of my stint on 80M.  All that...and it was still fun to hear everybody
go flying by.
Bob K5WA