[3830] WAE SSB PY2ERA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB PY2ERA M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:09:03 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2ERA
Operator(s): PU2MUJ, PU2MXU, PY2EX, PY2RH, PY2VZ, PY2ZR
Station: PY2ERA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ribeirão Preto, SP
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   59    37    22
   20:  238   241    33
   15:  238   241    33
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  439   427    85  Total Score = 165,120

Club:

Comments:

We suffered a lot with RFI problems (mainly in the computer) and also with a
local noise that equipments NB didn´t cleared. We thanks the guys who
patiently repeated their calls and reports several times until we get it.
Our deepest thanks to the club members involved in preparing antenna and
equipments to allow us to participate in this contest. Without their help, this
operation would be not possible. Those guys did a fantastic job.
Next year the team will be better prepared to increase the score.