[3830] NA Sprint SSB ND0C QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB ND0C QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:11:58 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 3.75

   80:   0        0
   40:  23      1.5
   20:  64        2
---------------------
Total:  87     Mults = 30  Total Score = 2,610

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team:

Comments:

It was really tough going on 40 and 80 was a waste-land here.  QRN was nasty
with all the thunderstorms around.  I think my dipole basically sucks: it's not
really running the direction I'd like and not high enough, but that's the way it
goes I guess.

But it was still a good time.  See you in the next one!  73, Randy

Equipment: Yaesu FT897D at 5 watts and a Ten Tec Argonaut 509 (3 watts)
Antennas: Triband Yagi at 15 meters and dipoles at 12 meters for 40 and 80