[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6ZFO(@N6KI) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hounds1234@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N6ZFO(@N6KI) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 01:09:46 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6KI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   35       1
   40:   77     1.5
   20:   91     1.5
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Thanks to my gracious, patient and talented host Dennis, N6KI and his fabulous
San Diego station, I experienced my first NA Sprint from Southern California
and first sprint using high power. Thank goodness . . .this must be as bad as
it gets. Also first sprint using CT, but that's another story - this will not
be a golden log. Having forgotten about Daylight Savings time, we rushed to get
me up to speed by 1600 local time.  Where was everybody? Finally at 2302Z
realized there was another hour to go, grateful for the extra hour.

Great to hear some new YL's, Rebecca from OR and Elaine from PA(?), along with
many of my colleagues from the northern territories of CA; normally would be
home in Marin Cty on weekends, but this one found me stranded in Orange County;
Dennis generously offered his fine station. Encouragements from various fellow
SCCC sprinters is much appreciated, particularly K6AM.

73 Bill N6ZFO