[3830] Salmon Run KH6GMP SOSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run KH6GMP SOSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:44:05 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: KH6GMP
Operator(s): KH6GMP
Station: KH6GMP

Class: SOSSB HP
QTH: HI
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:           1
   20:          26
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   0      27      0  Mults = 13  Total Score = 1,202

Club:

Comments:

Never remember the NA Sprint coming in during the middle of the Salmon Run SSB
but it was sure there on Saturday. Nothing but sprinters, even stations that Id
worked earlier in the Salmon Run were doing the Sprint.  15 Meters never opened
for me. Sorry for the junk score but worked everybody I heard. Since the Salmon
Run is split into two parts anyway, wish it could be split around the Sprint.
ALOHA de KH6GMP