[3830] Salmon Run N8II SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run N8II SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:21:25 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    1      0      0
   40:    4      0      0
   20:   46     66      0
   15:    5      1      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   56     67      0  Mults = 26  Total Score = 8,882

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Bonus point Q's on CW + SSB with W7DX = 1000 pts.

Welcome to the bottom of the cycle, not much happening above 20M despite
 working YB on 15 over the pole and many SAC participants as well. There
 was a brief opening about 21Z Sunday, good enough to get K7CW for a Mason
 Co mult. I listened briefly around 0230Z on the low bands and found only
 2 stations (I was out from 2030 until 0145 Saturday at a PVRC meeting at
 WX3B who was K3B for the weekend). 20M was about it; there was pretty
 decent activity, but almost no mobiles. Sunday was pretty slow, but
 every once in a while a new county would call in on phone to keep things
 interesting. Thanks for the Q's and pleased to pass out the WV mult, I did
 not hear any other WV stations. I did find about 3-4 brand new counties.