[3830] TxQP K8IR SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP K8IR SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 16:35:05 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  160:
   80:   12
   40:   63
   20:  200
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  275     0       0  Mults = 133  Total Score = 123,225

Club:

Comments:

Score includes the bonus points...if I added them up right.

Worked the first 10 minutes, then took off for 3.5 hours for family stuff.
Conditions must have been better on Saturday, since I left the amp off except
for 80 meters.  On Sunday, the amp was useful a lot of the time.  20 meters was
open almost all the way, except for the last half hour on Saturday.  Never heard
a peep up here on 15, although it apparently was open to some places. 40
remained open to the northern part of the state all day Sunday.  I was able to
hear and work fixed stations, but the only mobiles worked on 40 Sunday were
K5OT and WW5X.

Mobiles worked with 5 or more QSO's:
K5OT  45
WW5X  28
K5NA  24
K5N   21
W5SL  21
K5P   12
N5NA   9
KG5U   7
NO5W   7
N5BE   5

A great job by all!

I really like this one.  An unending supply of mults, early to bed Saturday
night, and done in time to cut the grass and rehang two antennas on Sunday.