[3830] CQ WW RTTY N2FF SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N2FF SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 07:15:39 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: East Williston, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:   41    57      20        6     5
   40:  152   281      38       38    17
   20:  299   681      30       71    22
   15:   80   233       2       35    13
   10:
Total:  573  1252      90      150     5  Total Score = 371,844

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

The contest started out well.  By the time I went to bed Friday night I had
almost 100 QSO's, always a good sign.  Saturday morning was great and by the
time I went to bed Saturday night I had 402 in the log.  Sunday was a
disappointement from the get go.  It was downhill after that taking the rest of
the day to get 170's QSO and most of them were from running with the beam west
for West Coast US Sunday afternoon.  There were no real openings to EU on 20 or
15 (a real disappointment, Sunday).  But I have to remember that it is the low
point in the sun spot cycle.  Saturday just had me thinking otherwise.