[3830] SAC 06 SSB OH2RA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SAC 06 SSB OH2RA
From: "markku Oksanen" <markku.a.oksanen@kolumbus.fi>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:41:13 +0300
                                SAC SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 23-Sep-06, 24-Sep-06

    Callsign Used : OH2RA
         Operator : OH2RA

         Category : SOABHP SSB

 Default Exchange : 59#

             Name : Markku Oksanen
          Address : Kaarikuja 4D82
   City/State/Zip : FIN 00940 Helsinki
          Country : Finland

        Team/Club : CCF

For once I made an effort to be at the radio 24 hours and
conditions of the weakest kind happen. It was not as
busy at night as it should have been. Finally I gave up
early morning for a nap and ended up operating  perhaps
18 hours total.  Good to see always that the technology
is ready for the rest of the contest season.
Thank you for all the 4 band QSOs.

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80SSB     172         171        352        33
   40SSB     197         194        426        46
   20SSB     617         610       1480        56
   15SSB      18          18         45        14

 Totals     1004         993       2303       149

    Final Score = 343147 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Markku
OH2RA