[3830] CaQP VE1RGB SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, garybartlett@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CaQP VE1RGB SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 15:25:57 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: VE1RGB
Operator(s): VE1RGB
Station: VE1RGB

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Halifax (Wellington)
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   10
   40:   57
   20:  118
   15:   59
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  244     0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 38,064

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

One of my favourite contests, although this year the mobiles were not as strong
as usual and I only worked W6OAT once.  K5AQL, on the other hand, gave me four
multipliers and 11 Qs.  Nonetheless, this was my best score in this contest --
double that of last year, and then some.

Rig is an ICOM 756 PRO III and I used mostly a 160M dipole at 75 feet as a
multi-band antenna, with my SteppIR (BiggIR) vertical particularly on 40M.
Nice to see 15M open for a change,

Thanks for the Qs, everyone.  CU in the next one.

73,
Gary, VE1RGB