[3830] CaQP W4TMN SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4tmn@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W4TMN SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:37:59 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W4TMN
Operator(s): W4TMN
Station: W4TMN

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:   0       0
   80:   0       0
   40:   0      11
   20:   0      75
   15:   0      29
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0      00
--------------------
Total:   0     115  Mults = 45  Total Score = 10,350

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was going to be an all out effort, but Murphy was at my house this week.
The day before the contest, a severe storm brought down my tri-bander.  Then I
was called into work on Saturday about an hour into the contest because of the
storm.  I wound up being at work 5 hours before I could get away and by then
conditions were not as good.  I was able to recover somewhat and did almost
double last year's score, which was my first CAQP.  So, let's hope that next
year will be even better!