[3830] NA Sprint RTTY VY2LI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY VY2LI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:12:28 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:  16        2
   40:   4       .5
   20:
---------------------
Total:  20     Mults = 9  Total Score = 180

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

First go at RTTY Sprint, still a newbie,but enjoying learning.Condx from here
were atrocious, but decided to stick around anyway if nothing else than to give
out a mult.Speaking of mults; why not have each province and territory count in
Canada as the US states do, rather than sections.I probably confused a few
people with my report, passing out PE for first several Q's instead of
MAR.Sorry about that, but short rules gave each province as part of the
exchange.Should have read the complete rules, but as usual started late and was
not prepared.Started and finished with AK9F.Thanks Howard.73 es CU in the next
one.Bill