[3830] PaQP K2TA Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP K2TA Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:36:19 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K2TA
Operator(s): K2TA
Station: K2TA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:   27     28      0         0  Mults = 30  Total Score = 3,100.0

Club:

Comments:

Could only get on for the last 90 minutes of the contest and didn't have time to
read the rules.  Normally I never log mobiles as /M only /COUNTY-NAME so I don't
know who was mobile to claim them for bonus points.  There was fantastic
activity from what I could hear.  The entire 75M band had PA stations CQing for
the last hour.  I think this is the first time I've run QRP in a contest where I
had more SSB Q's than CW! Thanks all stations in PA who took the time to answer
my weak signal and didn't go back to CQing instead!