[3830] PaQP NO5W Single Op CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP NO5W Single Op CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 16:45:50 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op CW LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   35
   20:   64
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------------------
Total:   99     0       0         0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 8,373.5

Club: NARS - Houston

Comments:

The above score includes 800 bonus points for 4 Qs with N3SH.

Missed reaching the "mug qualifying level" by one lousy QSO. Guess I'll have to
continue having my latte out of this old SS mug another year. Oh well if I'd
made that additional QSO I wouldn't have been able to file this half-point
score.

Conditions weren't the best down here in South Texas but I enjoyed the party
and as always thank the mobiles (especially W3USA, AD8J, and KB3CO) for making
it interesting enough to spend a good many hours at it this rainy weekend.

73/Chuck/NO5W