[3830] PaQP K0HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP K0HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:05:22 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 15:15

  160:    5      2      0         0
   80:   21     20      0         0
   40:   38     42      0         0
   20:   34    128      0         1
   15:    0      0      0         0
   10:    0      0      0         0
    6:    0      0      0         0
    2:    0      0      0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   98    192      0         1  Mults = 61  Total Score = 24,394.0

Club:

Comments:

Another SUPERB PA QSO Party.  Great contest and great conditions considering
the current sunspot cycle.  Listened to 15 and 10 meters and didn't hear
any activity there at all.  Great activity from the Bonus station N3SH
which I was able to work 14 times including my one and only PSK contact.

I quit early on Saturday night due to being tired with the 2 grandsons
here for the weekend.  I just did not hear the counties I missed but I
did the best I have ever done in this QSO Party and that is usually
my goal in all the contests is to do better than I did in the previous
year.

I will be trying to work as many as possible in the IL QSO Party this
next weekend.

Writelog, ICOM 756PROII, HyGain TH11DX and dipoles on 40, 75/80 and 160.