[3830] W0YK NCCC Sprint, 20 Oct 06

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W0YK NCCC Sprint, 20 Oct 06
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:22:23 -0700
NCCC Sprint

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: SO LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:    5     3
   80:   40     7
   40:   28     8
   20:    0     0
-------------------
Total:   73    18  Total Score = 1,314

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Trammed the 20-meter Yagi off the tower about an hour before NS as the first
step in some antenna repair prior to SS and the contest season.  Sounds like
I didn't need that antenna anyway.  Still I couldn't get anything going on
40 as was constantly getting beat in pile-ups.  80 was a little better.  Got
my SO2R routine confused at times, calling on the wrong radio.  (I could
hear me, why couldn't you?!)  Lots of fun, though, and I really like the 60
minute format.

73,
Ed - W0YK