[3830] WAG DQ4T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk9vz@darc.de
Subject: [3830] WAG DQ4T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 05:39:32 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DQ4T
Operator(s): (SSB) DF7ZS, DC8QT, DC8SG, DF7EME, (CW) DK9VZ
Station: DQ4T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO40BP
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  150     220     43
   40:  210     145     63
   20:  266     338     71
   15:  125      79     72
   10:   85       6     33
----------------------------
Total:  827     788    282  Total Score = 1,384,338

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

After playing SSB vs. CW last year with 2 independent stations the operation was
more serious again this year. The addition of last years SSB + CW result was 1,4
Mio points. We didn´t believe that this would be possible with smaller antennas
and one M/S-team this year, but it was.
It made real fun and boosted us from places 10 and 15 last year to at least Top
Ten and possibly even Top 5 this year? For sure we take part next ayear
again...

73 de
Wolfgang DK9VZ