[3830] CQWW SSB WB8JUI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WB8JUI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 16:14:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  165    19       67
   15:  114    16       54
   10:   51    12       21
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Brutal, but fun.  Tough going with 100 watts amongst all the kilowatts and SSB
splatter.  Thanks to all who pulled me out of the mess.

10 was wide open Saturday afternoon and sounded like 20 with all the activity.
Unfortunately, I had to pull myself away from the rig for most of the opening in
order to watch the Ohio State Buckeyes game.

See you all on CW next month!

73 - Rick WB8JUI

Icom IC746Pro
Sommer XP506 @ 50'