[3830] CQWW SSB W6/VK2IMM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sergeysh@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W6/VK2IMM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:05:04 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6/VK2IMM
Operator(s): VK2IMM
Station: VK2IMM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: San Jose
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   41    12       13
   15:   88    19       32
   10:   14     7        8
------------------------------

Club: VKCC

Comments:

Equipment (as simple as is gets at my temporally QTH)
TS 440 SAT and a Hy-Gain 12AVQ vertical on a roof (no antennas for low bands
this time)

I think I did better than I was expecting, thanks to good 15 M band opening on
Saturday (I was rather impressed by making some EU and Africa QSOs). I did not
make too many contacts on Sunday as I spent very little time at the radio and
the 15 and 10 M bands were somewhat down, just too many "no reply" cases. The
contest was fun, still many stations to work to score points inspite of
operating from the US this time.

Regards

Sergey VK2IMM