[3830] CQWW SSB NX9T SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NX9T SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:27:08 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:   14     6        6
   80:   32     8       18
   40:   66    11       31
   20:  283    26       90
   15:  317    25       85
   10:   24     9       11
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was faced with the typical "life QRM" this weekend.  Can't even recall all
that was going on but between kids (7 and 9), XYL's birthday on Sunday, radio
club cookout Saturday afternoon/evening, church, going with son #2 to his
Indian Guides "tribe meeting," and some house painting I was only able to
muster a few "select" hours here and there.  I was on for small segments of
time, usually and hour or two but sometimes as short as 15 minutes for a
whopping total of around 13 hours.  It was great to hear many PVRCer's out
there.

Most of my activity was S/P....only "ran" about 150 Q's.  Lot's of fun..can't
wait for the return of the sun spots!

73,
jeff nx9t

FT1000d