[3830] CQWW SSB CX6VM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CX6VM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 05:16:37 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CX6VM
Operator(s): CX6VM
Station: CX6VM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MELO
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:
   80:   10     4        5
   40:   69    19       26
   20:  515    31       87
   15: 1253    32      108
   10:  874    22       87
------------------------------

Club: RCU

Comments:

Nice contest!

because I have extra radio activity and not had time for a full contest effort
I did all bands. Was very nice to work as many friends and to move to other
bands to gave them CX on others bands.

Unfortunately my 40 add 80 mts antennas are not very high, and we also have a
big storm on sunday so the QRN was high.

Great to heard my friend Dale N3BNA, the guys at ZP5MAL, "George Grande" W1XE
at K0RF, Bill at TI5N and much more friends.

Big points to work KH7X in 80 mts. Was the first DX I heard and I called him
and answer at the 2nd. call!!.  And lefting 5 minutes to end the contest I was
called by HS0ZDR for a double mult in 15 mts!

Bad poit to VP5DX. He or she started calling 1 khz up of my frecuency. I had a
very interesting USA pile up and when VP5DX start calling, the guys at USA
pointed the antennas to the south to work this station and the splatters made
me very bad QRM!.

See you in CQWW CW!!!
73,
Jorge