[3830] CQWW SSB K2DM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2dm@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K2DM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:07:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K2DM
Operator(s): K2DM
Station: K2DM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:   16     6        6
   80:   72    13       35
   40:   91    17       44
   20:  412    24       90
   15:  252    21       76
   10:  108    15       42
------------------------------
Total:  951    96      292  Total Score = 1,015,290

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

After putting it off for a couple of years, I did major antenna work (repair)
over the 10 days before the contest.  Everything came together Friday morning,
and all of my antennas were up and ready.  My efforts were rewarded by poor
band conditions and a high noise level all weekend that made it virtually
impossible to CQ.  If any stations did answer me, I couldn't hear them.  So, I
spent the bulk of my operating time searching and pouncing.  I anticipate
having a more rewarding time in CW when I operate from Montserrat.  73, George