[3830] CQWW SSB SP6A SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SP6A SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 23:40:33 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SP6A
Operator(s): SP6A
Station: SP6A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: wroclaw
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:   93     5       37
   80:  103     7       43
   40:   94    13       54
   20:   88    10       45
   15:   72     9       38
   10:   53     5       23
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

After 40 years of more or less serious contesting, I was tryimg come back to the
begining of the "road" , and started from the middle of the town using "naked"
radio and piece of wire. And I must sau it was quite interesting , even some DX
stations are in my log,hi.Any way next contest (cqwwcw) I will run from the
country site, monobanders and "gray box" should help a bit. Cu, 73 de Zbig sp6a