[3830] CQWW SSB K7ZSD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7zsd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K7ZSD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:55:33 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7ZSD
Operator(s): W7ZB, KR7X, KI7Y, K7AR, K7PN, K7GK, K7ZSD
Station: K7ZSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:   15     7        7
   80:   94    17       37
   40:  287    27       73
   20:  895    38      130
   15:  258    23       61
   10:   25    12       23
------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

We started the contest a few minutes late after a long week of moving the entire
station to the new room in the house. Most everything worked, including me
crawling under the feet of the two operators wiring the last items for the
first 6 hours of the test. We kept a fairly relaxed atmosphere for the two
days, breaking for meals and having fun. This was a very enjoyable contest,
with operators coming and going all weekend. I still do not have automated
antenna switching, so many trips to the patch panel in the garage for band
changes. That is the next item on the list.

We had a great time and thanks to all who drove up here and helped, it is very
much appreciated. A big thanks to all the traveling operators who went to the
four corners of the globe providing all the great mults. Many thanks to all the
great ops out there, and see you next time.