[3830] CQWW SSB CT3YA M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct3ia77@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CT3YA M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 04:47:22 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CT3YA
Operator(s):
CT3YA,CT3BD,CT3DL,CT3DZ,CT3EE,CT3EN,CT3IA,CT3HK,CT3IQ,CT3KU,CT3KY,CT3NT,CT1BOP
Station: CT3YA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IM12
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  164    11       56
   80:  850    23       93
   40: 1968    35      127
   20: 2848    38      154
   15: 3000    37      156
   10: 1142    31      117
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The Madeira Team would like the give a special thank you to each of the stations
that came to our QRG to work us or at least tried to worked.

We improved from last year on antennas and the overall setup of the station.

The contest was running pretty good until we went on the second night where a
big thunderstorm with strong insite lightning completelly ruined our chances of
keeping the rate we were getting by that time. With 3 electricity faults, one of
them of over 11 minutes, the low bands with the noise of the thunderstorm and
lightning sound we couldn't manage to do more that was made over that night.

At least the competition was pretty tight this year, we would like to
congratulate all the teams that made the CQWW DX SSB a great contest, and hope
that next year we have a better luck.
Also we would like to congratulate the 3V6T crew for their good job on the
contest.

Best 73s and see u next year,

Madeira Team
www.madeirateam.net