[3830] CQWW SSB K2PS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pete@staffordsystems.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K2PS SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:00:27 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: 05
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:   13     5        4
   80:   67    11       33
   40:   84    14       40
   20:  379    26       94
   15:  316    26       93
   10:  116    14       48
------------------------------
Total:  975    96      312  Total Score = 1,106,496

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I like to think about the propagation as being half-full.  Yes, Sunday was
pretty bad.  But we got much more than we could have expected on Saturday, with
a terrific 10 meter opening.

Tried running with little success, maybe 30 QSO's that way all weekend, all 20
and 15.  I spent a good deal of time before the contest putting up a 160
antenna (low vee), but it was hardly worthwhile.  80 and 40 were pretty much
like they always were.

Congrats once again to Ed, N1UR who, even with the power problems put up a nice
score.  If I knew that, I might have operated more hours!