[3830] CQWW SSB LB8IB(@LA8W) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LB8IB(@LA8W) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 00:45:09 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LB8IB
Operator(s): LB8IB
Station: LA8W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rakkestad
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:  390     6       53
   80:  768    12       73
   40:  380    13       71
   20: 1382    32      116
   15:  513    21       86
   10:  160    10       55
------------------------------

Club: Lima Alfa Contest Club

Comments:

A Solar wind shock front from a coronal hole on the sun reached earth just in
time before the contest started. The propagation from Norway was very poor
during the whole weekend and 76% of my Qso,s were with EU stations! On the
positive side 10 and 15 were wide open to EU both days. Despite the bad
propagation I had a great time and only took a short nap the second night.
Cu all agn in the CW part. We will operate Multi Single from LN8W.

73 de
Olaf
LB8IB
www.la8w.com