[3830] CQWW SSB DP4K M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB DP4K M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:53:57 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: DP4K
Operator(s): DL8OBQ, DL1YD, DK5TX, DJ2QV, DF8AE, LX1NO, DK3DM
Station: DP4K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Radio Taubeneiche
Operating Time (hrs): 45.5

  160:  153     6       44
   80:  449    14       75
   40:  405    24       89
   20: 1409    39      148
   15:  592    36      138
   10:  202    23      104
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi @ all !

First of all thanks to all the stations for the QSOs.
Many thanks to DL1YD, DJ2QV, DK5TX, DF8AE, LX1NO for travelling a lot to
operate with us in the contest ! We had fun together, but the contest
never had been like we wished for ! Mr Murphy was at the QTH all the weekend.
We had one technical problem after the other and we never got a good run on any
band. We don´t know until now, what was wrong, but we tried our best to keep on
in the contest and did the best on it.
Anyway, we hope all of you had fun and we will try to do better in the next one
! Hopefully CQWW-CW will be much better for us ;-)

Thanks again to all and CUL

For the DP4K Team

Heiko, DK3DM

See info about our station on : http:\www.taubeneiche.de