[3830] SS CW WA3KYY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WA3KYY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:16:22 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WA3KYY
Operator(s): WA3KYY
Station: WA3KYY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Rockville, MD
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:  167
   40:  158
   20:   81
   15:   50
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first attempt at CW SS and what a blast.  40 and 80 were cooking
both evenings.  I think this is my first contest where I had more QSOs on 80
then on any other band.  The funniest moment came late Sunday night on 80M when
XF4DL was calling CQ and working split with no takers and 3 or 4 stations
running near his listening frequency.  The biggest disappointment was not
getting through to VY1JA on 20.  And where was SB?  How can you not work SB in
an SS contest?

Hopefully I'll be set up for a minimal SO2R for the phone version.

Mike WA3KYY