[3830] SS CW K6GEP SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6GEP SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 20:09:57 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6GEP
Operator(s): K6GEP
Station: K6GEP

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:   54
   40:   39
   20:   26
   15:    4
   10:
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I really haven't been a fan of SS in the past, and have never entered before.
Since I have an antenna on 80 now, I hung out there to pick up some new states
for 5BWAS.  For a 100W station with a low wire, I found the N3FJP software
to be a valuable tool in Unlimited Mode.  Condix were great, and could just
pick up sections one by one.  Ended up with 70, which seemed good to me.
Missed VT, NNY, NLI, WNY, LA, NE, ND, NL, MB, AND NT.

Hopefully, I will have my multiband dipole up at about 60 feet just in time
for next week's contest.  I will probably try another part-time effort.

Tim K6GEP