[3830] WAE RTTY K9MUG/4 Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY K9MUG/4 Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:25:39 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K9MUG/4
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Al.
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   80:  127   136     9    31
   40:  240   310    70    52
   20:  389   898   509    73
   15:   90   250   160    43
   10:   10    10     0     5
-------------------------------
Total:  856  1604   748   204  Total Score = 836,766

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

A tough and challenging contest! Thanks to all who qso'd and thanks to all for
your patience especially with the qrn and jammers on 40m and 80m. Special
thanks to LZ9R for hanging in there to make our qso --I asked for very many
repeats and he stuck with me. Everyone seemed to understand and I'm grateful.

With the QTC's, this is probably the most technically challenging contest of
the year and it's great fun! Thanks to the sponsors and if I recover, I'll see
you in the OK-DX RTTY contest.

73,
Darrell
K9MUG