[3830] OK/OM DX OL7R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX OL7R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:14:24 -0800
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: OL7R
Operator(s): OK1VWK,OK1XUV,OK1WMV
Station: OL7R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Stribro
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:   83    63
   80:  410   221
   40:  473   263
   20:  256   155
   15:   55    38
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1277   740  Total Score = 1,423,760

Club:

Comments:

Lot of problems brings Mr. Murphy when we are starting contest. The same
situation was during OKOMDX.

We had main antenna position indicator fault on 20m. Some "little" wind and our
5el. OWA was returned 180 degrees out of real direction. Thanks this we lost
first 4 hours beam to SA or clear South. Thanks this we made "super" score on
20m.

Sunday morning we have lost also 4el. KLM beam on 40m. Cut off coax cable. The
rest of contest running only with Inv.V in 4m above ground.

80m was quite good. Our favourite band now. K9AY loops with LNA and W8JI
transformer modification worked fine.

Poor conds on high bands and low participation outside EU. Only 55 QSOs on 15
and any QSO on 10m. Hope it will be better in next year.

But anyway good result for us. The best score from our QTH in this contest.
Next to see you in CQWW CW part ...

73 de OL7R team
www.ol7r.net