[3830] SS CW AA4LR1 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AA4LR1 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:13:41 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AA4LR1
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.4

------------
  160:   0
   80:   7
   40:  43
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Had to re-do this because the score form burped.

Suffice to say I had planned to put in about 10 or so hours on this contest,
around all my other activities. I had been coming off a cold earlier in the
week, so I only lasted about one and a half hours on Saturday.

Sunday, my friend Jim invited us to go boating on the lake. That's an
invitation that the family just doesn't turn down. So, there went all my Sunday
operating time.

Managed to call CQ for a while on 40m. By 0100z it had already gone a bit
long.

Curious moment was when I was calling CQ SS, and had been on frequency for a
half hour or so, when an EA7 opens up with CQ DX right on top of me.