[3830] SS CW AA4LR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4lr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW AA4LR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:44:07 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.4

------------
  160:   0
   80:   7
   40:  43
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment:
A3S/A743 @ 15m
Elecraft K2/100 w/ KAT100

Comments:

Knew I could only be part-time, since I was recovering from a bad cold earlier
in the week. Figured I'd work some Saturday evening, then finish up on Sunday
afternoon until the end. Barely lasted and hour and a half in the chair
Saturday. Sunday, my crazy friend Jim invited us up on the lake, and that is
something my family couldn't turn down. So there went that plan.

Had moderate success calling CQ on 40m. Band started to go pretty long by
0030z.

See you in the Phone portion, hopefully with much more operating time.