[3830] SS SSB KY5R Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KY5R Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:48:26 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  385
   40:  760
   20:  158
   15:  221
   10:
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

TNX to all for Q's this weekend. Had a great time. Just can't figure out 20mtrs
from hr. Seems 20mtrs to be the only situation thats holding me back to get to
the next level. If I had been able to get any rate on Sunday morning to mid-day
Id have been there. Put up low tribander(30')just for the weekend. Didn't prove
that was the missing link to 20mtr rate. Oh well back to the "skunk works" for
resolution other than moving to NE or to FL. Hope all had as much fun as I did.
1st SS was in 1963 as a novice. Still comming back for more.......    Tim